Monday, July 1, 2019

I show unto him marvellous things


Kanmalai Christian Church July 2019 Promise 
Word of God : Brother Micheal
Date: 01.07.2019



 " I Show unto him Marvellous Things "


Micah 7:15
According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I show unto him marvellous things.

1. He Will Do Never done Marvellous Things

Exodus 34:9
And he said, If now I have found grace in thy sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray thee, go among us; for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance.

Exodus 34:10
And he said, Behold, I make a covenant: before all thy people I will do marvels, such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation: and all the people among which thou art shall see the work of the LORD: for it is a terrible thing that I will do with thee.

Jeremiah 32:17
Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:


2. He Will Do Never Seen Marvellous Things 

Judges 13:10
And the woman made haste, and ran, and showed her husband, and said unto him, Behold, the man hath appeared unto me, that came unto me the other day.

Judges 13:11
And Manoah arose, and went after his wife, and came to the man, and said unto him, Art thou the man that spakest unto the woman? And he said, I am.

Judges 13:12
And Manoah said, Now let thy words come to pass. How shall we order the child, and how shall we do unto him?

Judges 13:13
And the angel of the LORD said unto Manoah, Of all that I said unto the woman let her beware.

Judges 13:14
She may not eat of any thing that cometh of the vine, neither let her drink wine or strong drink, nor eat any unclean thing: all that I commanded her let her observe.

Judges 13:15
And Manoah said unto the angel of the LORD, I pray thee, let us detain thee, until we shall have made ready a kid for thee.

Judges 13:16
And the angel of the LORD said unto Manoah, Though thou detain me, I will not eat of thy bread: and if thou wilt offer a burnt offering, thou must offer it unto the LORD. For Manoah knew not that he was an angel of the LORD.

Judges 13:17
And Manoah said unto the angel of the LORD, What is thy name, that when thy sayings come to pass we may do thee honour?

Judges 13:18
And the angel of the LORD said unto him, Why askest thou thus after my name, seeing it is secret?

Judges 13:19
So Manoah took a kid with a meat offering, and offered it upon a rock unto the LORD: and the angel did wonderously; and Manoah and his wife looked on.

3. He Will Do Countless Marvellous Things

Job 9:10
Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number.

Psalms 40:5
Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.









FOR CONTACT
Brother Micheal
Kanmalai Christian Church 
Mobile: +91 9962 110 261

No comments:

Post a Comment