Saturday, September 2, 2017

The LORD has remembered us he will bless us


Promise for the Month of September 2017
Kanmalai Christian Church

" The LORD has remembered us; he will bless us "

Psalms 115:12
The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.

Why ? For What Lord Remembered Us ?

The Lord remembering us. The Creator of us remembered of us, Every day this month the Lord has been looking for us and will remember us. The remembrance of man and the remembrance of the LORD is different.

The memory of man ceases with a certain boundary. But the grandest Plans that LORD has for us is great. The Lord Telling you in this Month I am remembering You. How The Lord remembered us and How the Lord will bless us. We will see here in three things.


1. He Will remember to give peace 

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Jeremiah 29:12
Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

Jeremiah 29:13
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29:14
And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

Lord remembered about you to give Peace. The Lord says that nothing bad happens to you.  Everything for the good of the Lord will be for you all this month. Throughout this month, the Lord is the Hearer of your calling. You will find him when you search. He will be found of You. He will turn all of your captivities and give peace to You. 

2. He Will remember to give Joy

Isaiah 55:8
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 55:9
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 55:10
For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Isaiah 55:12
For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

Isaiah 55:13
Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.

The Lord has put you in the highest minded in this month. The Lord will do all that the Lord has will to done for you in this month. All the promises and prophecies that told about you will prosper in this month. The Lord's high mind about you will give you happiness in your life.


3. He Will remember to Bless Your Family 

Genesis 8:1
And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged;

Genesis 8:16
Go forth of the ark, thou, and thy wife, and thy sons, and thy sons' wives with thee.

The Lord remembered Noah. He wants you to be like that.

Genesis 9:1
And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

The Lord will bless you as he was remembered Noah. 

Psalms 115:12
The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.

Psalms 115:13
He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great.

In this Month of September of LORD remembered you to give peace, In this Month LORD remembered you to give Joy, In this month The LORD almighty remembered you to bless your Family. Amen.

FOR CONTACT
Brother Micheal
Mobile: +91 9962 110 261

No comments:

Post a Comment