Saturday, June 1, 2019

I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you


Kanmalai Christian Church June 2019 Promise 
Word of God : Brother Micheal
Date: 01.06.2019



Isaiah 46:3
Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb:

Isaiah 46:4
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

1. He Will Carry You 

Psalms 91:12
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

2. He Will Sustain You

Deuteronomy 1:31
And in the wilderness, where thou hast seen how that the LORD thy God bare thee, as a man doth bear his son, in all the way that ye went, until ye came into this place.

Luke 10:30
And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.


Luke 10:31
And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

Luke 10:32
And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

Luke 10:33
But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

Luke 10:34
And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

3. He Will Rescue You

Psalms 91:3
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.










FOR CONTACT
Brother Micheal
Kanmalai Christian Church 
Mobile: +91 9962 110 261

No comments:

Post a Comment